We’re here to help you find the Queen Creek trash pickup schedule for 2023 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
Queen Creek Trash Collection Calendar 2023
For normal trash collections schedules, visit https://www.queencreekaz.gov/departments/trash-recycling/landfill-faqs
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Here you can see the city-observed holidays.
Trash and recycling services have four holidays within the year that collection services will be affected.
- Independence Day (residents in Zones 2, 3, and 4 will be impacted)
- Thanksgiving Day (residents in Zone 4 will be impacted)
- Christmas Day (all zones will be impacted)
- New Year’s Day (all zones will be impacted)
If your service day falls on one of the above-listed holidays, then you will receive service the following day. The rest of the week following the holiday is also pushed back one calendar day, with Thursday’s customers being serviced on Friday.
The following holidays are NOT affected:
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Veterans Day
Queen Creek Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2023
To find your bulk item pickup schedule visit: https://www.queencreekaz.gov/departments/trash-recycling/bulk-trash-collection for find the collection day for your bulk waste.
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Large appliances such as microwaves, washers and dryers (excluding refrigerators and freezers)
- Lawnmowers as long as fuel and oil are removed prior to placing curbside
- Furniture (tables, chairs, couches, mattresses and box springs)
- Household garbage (including items that don’t easily fit into the trash cart)
- Cardboard-broken down
- Yard debris (including items that don’t easily fit into the trash cart)
- Small and large area rugs (Maximum of 8ft in length and excludes carpet flooring and padding)
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Carpet – Residents may utilize transfer station for carpet disposal.
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Horse manure
- Hazardous materials (tires, paint, batteries, motor oil). Information about disposing of Hazardous Waste
- Construction materials such as concrete, dirt, rock, gravel, drywall, pavers and brick
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in Queen Creek and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2023
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar: https://www.queencreekaz.gov/departments/trash-recycling/recycling
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in Queen Creek ?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area visit: https://www.queencreekaz.gov/departments/trash-recycling/bulk-trash-collection
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit: https://www.queencreekaz.gov/departments/trash-recycling/landfill-faqs
What time does trash collection start?
Trash collection starts at 6 a.m. Make sure to have your bins on the curb by then.
How can I contact the Queen Creek Public Works Department?
19715 S. 220th Street
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Closed Friday – Sunday
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the Queen Creek trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.