We’re here to help you find the Bryan trash pickup schedule for 2023 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
Bryan Trash Collection Calendar 2023
For normal trash collections schedules, visit https://www.bryantx.gov/environmental-services/waste-collection-solid-waste-group/
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Here you can see the city-observed holidays.
- Martin Luther King Day (Public Work Call Center – closed)
Please check Bryan Trash/Garbage collection page on their website for any collection changes during the holidays.
Bryan Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2023
To find your bulk item pickup schedule visit: https://www.bryantx.gov/environmental-services/waste-collection-solid-waste-group/
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Heavy trash collection is limited to residential and general maintenance activities performed on vacant lots meeting the requirements of 150’ x 150’.
- A maximum of 23 cubic yards of materials are allotted to each resident per week. Items exceeding this allotted amount may be collected at an additional fee or transported by the generator to the landfill for disposal.
- Appliances containing refrigerant must be tagged to certify that a qualified technician has removed the refrigerant, or else a $20 environmental impact fee will be assessed to the resident’s utility bill. To protect small children and infants, we ask residents disposing of refrigerators to properly secure doors with duct tape or rope.
- Set bulky waste and green waste (limbs, branches, etc.) in separate piles for collection.
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Unused construction and demolition materials from projects like landscaping, remodeling, sidewalk and driveways improvements, and large-scale fence construction and repair.
- Concrete, brick or rock
- Household garbage
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in Bryan and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2023
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar: https://www.bryantx.gov/environmental-services/waste-collection-solid-waste-group/
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in Bryan?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area visit: https://www.bryantx.gov/environmental-services/waste-collection-solid-waste-group/
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit: https://maps.bryantx.gov/portal/apps/experiencebuilder/experience/?id=a933bfbd4e68476fb1ced20802803ab5&page=page_2&views=view_1
What time does trash collection start?
Trash collection starts at 7:00 a.m. Make sure to have your bins on the curb by then.
How can I contact the Bryan Customer Service?
Customer Call Service Center
Other helpful numbers:
- BVSWMA Composting Facility | 979.361.0859
- Household Hazardous Waste Hotline | 979.764.3809
- Brazos Valley Solid Waste Management Agency | 979.764.3832
- Brazos Beautiful | 979.776.622
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the Bryan trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.