We’re here to help you find the St Peters trash pickup schedule for 2024 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
St Peters Trash Collection Calendar 2024
For normal trash collection schedules, visit the city’s trash collection homepage to find your collection schedule.
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Your collection schedule may change due to the holidays. Get the city’s STP COLLECTS App to stay updated and never miss trash day again.
St Peters Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2024
Residents are required to sign up at least 2 business days in advance of your subdivision’s scheduled bulky trash pickup date in order to receive bulky trash pickup service at your address. Sign up for bulky trash service online or call the Solid Waste Office at 636-970-1456. Off-schedule pickups may be scheduled for a fee.
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Brush and limbs less than 8 feet in length.
- Do not bundle yard waste.
- Place the brush/limbs in a separate pile away from other Bulky trash.
- Paper yard waste bags can be placed out for Bulky trash collection.
- All yard waste counts toward the total amount of Bulky. More than 3 cubic yards total (Bulky trash and yard waste) would require an extra charge for pickup during your subdivision’s Bulky collection service date.
- Appliances that do not contain Freon (Also qualifies for optional appliance pickup):
- Stoves (removed latched doors first)
- Water Heaters
- Swing Sets (disassembled)
- Glass Items Are Treated Differently: We will accept shower doors, windows, mirrors, TV sets and computer monitors, but they need to be duct-taped with a big “X” across the glass and placed into a different pile separate from all other items so that the driver can definitely see that there is glass to be picked up. This prevents the glass from being shattered on the lawn or driveway. Please follow these guidelines to avoid a mess! We will not clean up shattered or broken glass if you don’t prepare the glass.
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Commercial Wastes
- Hazardous Wastes
- Tires and Car Batteries
- Liquids (i.e. paints, motor oil, solvents, etc.)
- Freon-based appliances
- Fiberglass boats
- Any item longer than 8 feet
- Any items that can normally be placed inside the trash container
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in St Peters and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2024
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar. Please enter your service address in the search box.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in St Peters?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area, click here.
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit the city’s trash collection website to find your collection schedule.
What time does trash collection start?
Trash collection starts at 6:30 a.m. Make sure to have your bins on the curb by then.
How can I contact the St Peters Sanitation Department?
Solid Waste Services
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the St Peters trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.