We’re here to help you find the Beloit trash pickup schedule for 2023 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
Beloit Trash Collection Calendar 2023
For normal trash collections schedules, visit https://beloitsolidwaste.com/pick-up-schedule/#!rc-cpage=wizard_material_list
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Here you can see the city-observed holidays.
- New Year’s Day 2023—Monday, January 2
- MLK Day—Monday, January 16
- Memorial Day—Monday, May 29
- Independence Day—Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day—Monday, September 4
- Thanksgiving Day—Thursday, November 23
- Christmas Day—Monday, December 25
- New Year’s Day 2024—Monday, January 1
These holidays may delay your trash collection, please check your collection calendar.
Beloit Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2023
To find your bulk item pickup schedule visit: https://beloitsolidwaste.com/bulky-item-appliance-collection/
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Bulky item consists of, but is not limited to, glass mirror, china hutch, buffet, counter-top, cabinet, pool table, game table, work bench, couch, hide-a-bed, love seat, chair, dresser, chest of drawer, toilet, crib, door, window, window frame, door frame, piano, organ, liquor cabinet, desk, pinball machine, mattress, box spring, entertainment center, dog house, wood fencing, lawn mower (provided the gas tank and battery are removed) and exercise equipment.
- White Good (appliance) consists of, but is not limited to, air conditioner, clothes dryer, clothes washer, dehumidifier, dishwasher, freezer, furnace, microwave oven, oven, range, refrigerator, stove, trash compactor, water heater, metal water softener, wood stove or any other item commonly referred to as a “major appliance.”
City of Beloit residents will need to pre-pay and pre-schedule the collection of these items.
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Automobile Parts
- Waste Oil/Oil Filters
- Any Item With A Gas Tank
- Auto Batteries
- *Construction/Building Materials
- Uncontained Trash
- Yard Waste (December – March)
- **Hazardous material
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in Beloit and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2023
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar: https://beloitsolidwaste.com/recycling/
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in Beloit?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area visit: https://beloitsolidwaste.com/bulky-item-appliance-collection/
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit: https://beloitsolidwaste.com/pick-up-schedule/
What time does trash collection start?
Garbage may be placed after 12:00 p.m. the day before regular scheduled trash collection.
How can I contact the Beloit Public Works Department?
City of Beloit Public Works
2351 Springbrook Ct.
Beloit, WI 53511
Office: (608) 364-2929
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the Beloit trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.