We’re here to help you find the Radnor trash pickup schedule for 2023 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
Radnor Trash Collection Calendar 2023
For normal trash collections schedules, visit https://www.radnor.com/government/departments/public-works/refuse-division-trash-recycling
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Here you can see the city-observed holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
- Presidents’ Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (close at 12:00pm)
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (close at 12:00pm)
[Trash, recycling, and yard waste collection dates change due to Holidays and Township closings. Please visit the Trash and Recycling Calendar for changes to collection dates. The Township is closed during the following holidays]
Radnor Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2023
To find your bulk item pickup schedule visit: https://www.radnor.com/government/departments/public-works/refuse-division-trash-recycling/bulk-item-collection
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- This pick up is confined to bulky items, such as refrigerators, stoves, furniture, household items, playground equipment, mattresses, box springs and other similar items.
- Items for pickup can not exceed 6 feet in length.
Wood must be bundled and no more than 3 feet in length.
- Refrigerator doors must be removed prior to pickup.
- Carpet must be rolled, tied and no more than 4 feet in length.
- All wheels, gas and oil must be removed from lawn mowers before pick up.
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Televisions and Computers (all components) – per the Covered Device Recycling Act, Act 1089 of 2010 from PA DEP. Televisions and Computers must be recycled. This is a state law. Please contact your State. Representatives for more information on disposal.
- Lawn debris will not be accepted as part of open truck collections. Lawn debris is collected as part of regular trash collections (see for guidelines for preparation of brush, trimmings and grass clippings)
- As of January 1, 2013 Televisions and Computer monitors will not be accepted on open truck refuse. Residents will need to dispose of these items through an electronics recycling event
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in Radnor and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2023
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar: https://www.radnor.com/government/departments/public-works/refuse-division-trash-recycling
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in Radnor?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area visit: https://www.radnor.com/government/departments/public-works/refuse-division-trash-recycling/bulk-item-collection
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit: https://www.radnor.com/government/departments/public-works/refuse-division-trash-recycling
What time does trash collection start?
Trash collection starts at 7 am. Make sure to have your bins on the curb by then.
How can I contact the Radnor Public Works Department?
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the Radnor trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.