We’re here to help you find the Noblesville trash pickup schedule for 2023 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
The City of Noblesville is in Indiana with Carmel and Indianapolis to the southwest, Kokomo, Fort Wayne and South Bend to the north.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
Noblesville Trash Collection Calendar 2023
For normal trash collections schedules, visit https://www.republicservices.com/schedule. Republic Services is the City of Noblesville’s waste removal service provider.
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Here you can see the city-observed holidays: https://www.republicservices.com/schedule
Republic services do not provide service on:
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- July 4th
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Trash collection will be delayed one day for the remainder of the week. If the holiday falls on a weekend, your collection day will not change. Trash collection may also be delayed due to severe weather.
Noblesville Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2023
To find your bulk item pickup schedule visit: https://www.republicservices.com/schedule
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Demolition, construction, discarded building materials such as drywall, roofing, brick and wood.
- Trees, large tree limbs, or tree stumps longer than 3-feet in length.
- Only limbs cut shorter than 3-feet, tied and bundled will be accepted.
- Brush and vegetation from building contractors, commercial tree trimmers or lawn services.
- Sod, fill dirt, trash from contractor clearing and other materials that require special handling.
- Explosives, pathological and biological waste, radioactive material, ashes and sand.
- Automotive parts such as engines, rear ends, springs, fenders and seats.
- Farm equipment, marine vessels, or any other major parts.
- Septic, human and animal waste.
- Diapers and cat litter are acceptable only in minimal amounts.
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in Noblesville and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2023
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar: https://www.republicservices.com/schedule
Recycling service runs every other week.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in Noblesville?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area visit: https://www.republicservices.com/schedule
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit: https://www.republicservices.com/schedule
Republic Services is the City of Noblesville’s waste removal service provider.
What time does trash collection start?
Trash collection starts at 7 a.m. Make sure to have your bins on the curb by then.
How can I contact the Noblesville Street Department?
Address: 1575 Pleasant St. Noblesville, IN 46060
Business: (317) 776-6348
Business Fax: (317) 776-4639
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the Noblesville trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.