We’re here to help you find the Livermore trash pickup schedule for 2023 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
The City of Livermore is in California with Dublin to the northwest, Fremont and San Jose to the southwest, Tracy to the east, Hayward to the west.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
Livermore Trash Collection Calendar 2023
For normal trash collections schedules, visit https://www.livermoresanitation.com/..residential/
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Here you can see the city-observed holidays.
- New Year’s Day
Customers may experience a delay in service when one of the holiday listed above falls on a weekday. During Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Day holiday week, service preceding the holiday is unaffected. Customers whose regular service day falls on the holiday or after, however, will receive service a day late.
Livermore Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2023
To find your bulk item pickup schedule visit: https://www.livermoresanitation.com/residential/cleanup/
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- One appliance (stove, refrigerator, etc) OR e-waste item (computer monitor, fax machine, etc)
- One furniture item weighing less than 150 lbs. (mattress, box spring, sofa, table, or bed frame).
- And up to 3-cubic yards of garbage.
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Single items over 75 lbs (excluding appliances and the one allowed furniture item)
- Loose unbundled/uncontained materials
- Items exceeding 5 feet in length
- Construction and demolition debris
- Dirt, rock, brick, or cement
- Automotive batteries or fluids
- Hazardous or infectious waste – pesticides, fertilizers, medical waste, items containing oil, gas, or Freon (excluding the one allowed appliance)
- Treated wood waste (wood that has been treated with chemical preservatives) is considered HAZARDOUS WASTE and is not accepted.
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in Livermore and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2023
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar: https://www.livermoresanitation.com/reduce-reuse-recycle/
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in Livermore?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area visit: https://www.livermoresanitation.com/residential/cleanup/
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit: https://www.livermoresanitation.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/collection-day-map-large.pdf
What time does trash collection start?
Trash collection starts at 6:00 a.m. Make sure to have your bins on the curb by then.
How can I contact the Livermore Public Works Department?
Address: Livermore Sanitation, 7000 National Drive, Livermore, CA 94550
City of Livermore
Address: City Hall, 1052 S. Livermore Ave., Livermore, CA 94550 1052
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the Livermore trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.