We’re here to help you find the Springdale trash pickup schedule for 2023 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
Springdale Trash Collection Calendar 2023
For normal trash collections schedules, visit https://www.wm.com/us/local/ar/springdale/residential
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Here you can see the city-observed holidays.
New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
In some areas, however, major holidays may result in delays of a day or two. To manage your contact preferences, please visit your My WM Dashboard and enable notifications.
Springdale Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2023
To find your bulk item pickup schedule visit: https://www.springdalear.gov/o/springdale/page/bulky-waste-program for find the collection day for your bulk waste.
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
Bulky waste items (for a combined 8 cubic yards / per pickup.)
- Furniture (4- Mattresses or Box springs & 2- Couches total per year)
- White goods (appliances such as stoves, water heaters, washing machines, dryers, refrigerators or other cooling items
- Freon must be removed by a licensed professional and documentation to verify removal is required.
- Tires and/or rims; must be Separated (4 max. Per calendar year)
- Tree cuttings, must be no more than 5 ft. in length, do not need to be bundled/tied *see note below on “For Hire” tree trimming service*
- Construction materials limited to 2 cubic yard or less
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Garbage (food and kitchen waste)
- No trash bags or other bagged items
- Cardboard or other recyclables
- Free liquids such as paint or chemicals
- Televisions or computers
- Any tree trimmings cut and left by any “for hire” service
- Bagged yard waste; grass clippings, leaves, gumballs, bushes, etc.
- Fluorescent Lightbulbs
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in Springdale and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2023
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar: https://www.springdalear.gov/o/springdale/page/recycling-program
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in Abington?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area visit: https://www.springdalear.gov/o/springdale/page/bulky-waste-program
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit: https://www.wm.com/us/local/ar/springdale/residential
What time does trash collection start?
Trash collection starts at 7 a.m. Make sure to have your bins on the curb by then.
How can I contact the Springdale Public Works Department?
269 East Randall Wobbe Lane
Springdale, AR 72764
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the Springdale trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.