We’re here to help you find the Morrisville trash pickup schedule for 2023 including bulk pickup, recycling, holidays, and maps.
If there’s a change to your normal trash collection schedule then there’s a good chance your street sweeping schedule has changed too so make sure to check for updates.
Morrisville Trash Collection Calendar 2023
For normal trash collections schedules, visit https://www.townofmorrisville.org/government/departments-services/public-works/trash-recycling-and-yard-waste
Trash Pick Up Holidays
Here you can see the city-observed holidays.
- New Year’s Holiday
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Holiday
- Thanksgiving Next Holiday
- Winter Holiday
- Winter Next 2 Holiday
- New Year’s Next Holiday
Morrisville Trash Collection Map
Bulk Waste Pickup Calendar 2023
To find your bulk item pickup schedule visit: https://www.townofmorrisville.org/government/departments-services/public-works/trash-recycling-and-yard-waste/bulk-item-disposal
Acceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Furniture, such as chairs, tables, sofas, tables, and area rugs
- Mattresses and box springs
- Grills without propane tanks
- Push lawnmowers, with all fluids fully drained
- Scrap metal, such as bikes, sports goals, swing sets, and edging (disassembled into lengths of four feet or less)
- Plastic toys, play houses, and deck boxes
Unacceptable Items for Bulk Pickup
- Building or construction materials, such as bricks, concrete, blocks, pavers, drywall, kitchen cabinets, tiles, porcelain sinks or toilets, aluminum siding, doors, windows, insulation, and fencing
- Electronics, such as computers, monitors, scanners, and TVs (These need to be recycled.)
- Household hazardous materials, such as paint, chemicals, batteries, fluorescent lights, motor oil, and cooking oils
- Household recyclables, such as bottles, cans, and cardboard
- Propane, oxygen, and helium tanks
- Treated lumber, wood, and wood pallets
- White goods, such as washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, and AC units
- Yard waste of any kind
Have bulky items the city won’t pick up? You need a junk removal service.
If you have large items that the city won’t take from you, you may need to hire a junk removal service.
Junk removal services are not be as picky about the items they’re collecting so if the city won’t take the item, this may be your best bet. There’s usually a fee involved with junk removal but most companies can tell you ahead of time approximately what it’s going to cost.
There are a number of junk removal services in Morrisville and I’m sure many of them will be able to help you out.
Recycling Collection Calendar 2023
Here’s the link to the recycling collection calendar: https://www.townofmorrisville.org/government/departments-services/public-works/trash-recycling-and-yard-waste
Frequently Asked Questions
When is bulk pickup in Morrisville?
To find your bulky item pickup in your area visit: https://www.townofmorrisville.org/government/departments-services/public-works/trash-recycling-and-yard-waste/bulk-item-disposal
What day is trash pickup?
To find trash pickup on your street visit: https://www.townofmorrisville.org/government/departments-services/public-works/trash-recycling-and-yard-waste
What time does trash collection start?
Trash collection starts at 7 am. Make sure to have your bins on the curb by then.
How can I contact the Morrisville Public Works Department?
919-463-6200 or [email protected]
Did we miss anything?
Hope you were able to find everything you need for the Morrisville trash pickup schedule. We strive to provide the most up to date information so please let us know if you need anything else.